Saturday, February 7, 2009

100 Days of School




















Kindergarten makes a big deal out of the 100th day of school, which is really exciting for the kids. In turn, this means the parents get to make some projects and do some counting of their own.

Alex is all about sports so I thought I would sew on 100 sports beads to his shirt. Oh yeah! Great idea, Beth! 2 hours later, I was asking myself what in the world was I thinking? I didn't even have any rhyme or reason to the placement of the beads and it was a total experiment as you can see from his shirt. LOL!! He didn't care, he was proud! Alex stuck on transportation stickers to his poster, and I counted out 100 pieces of cereal, beans and pennies to send along for their activities at school.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great sewing skills you have!! :)

Melissa said...

Good job on the shirt, I'm sure that required some patience...looks like Alex was very proud of it!!

Laura said...

Oh, that's funny. I cannot imagine sewing 100 beads, but I do remember the 100 days scramble!