Monday, July 14, 2008

ENT

Kathryn has been fighting ear infections since January. So, we are going to see an ENT on Wednesday. I'm so anxious to find out what he says. I hear that some ENT's put in tubes and some put it off. I just want Kathryn to feel some relief. She had thrush this week on top of her throat/ear infections. She seems so much better since the thrush is gone, but I think her ears are still bothering her. She has the sweetest spirit, despite all her issues this past week, she still had a smile on her face.
She is talking all of the time. It's so funny how she will babble something and look at you like, "do you not understand what I am saying?" She is crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything and anything.

Kathryn at 2 weeks

Kathryn at 9 months

Looking at these photos reminds me how fast time flies! Sometimes it is way too fast! :)

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Beth- I hope things go well tomorrow. I will be praying for you guys. Parr had several ear infections and had tubes placed a few months ago. Things are so much better now. very easy procedure and well worth it!
courtney

Melissa said...

It's so sweet to see how much Kathryn has grown, time does fly! I hope things go well at the ENT, tubes worked wonderfully for Olivia and Maxwell and the procedure is a breeze. I hope she feels better soon.

Melissa McCone said...

How was the visit to the ENT and who are you seeing? Carson had tubes in and adenoids out in May and is doing much better, although he is fighing a sinus infection, but so am I...what's new.
Defianlty worth the surgery!
Good luck!