Saturday, September 6, 2008

Random Happenings

When Alex has a skin contact exposure this is what it looks like. And it itches uncontrollably.



I had some time during our days out of school(due to heavy rain, flooding, lack of electricity) to stamp. I haven't stamped in quite some time and it was so much fun! I ordered these stamps from PaperTrey Ink, along with her wonderful paper and ribbon. I have some very special women in my life that I needed to send notes to and I wanted to make sure they were home made from me. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor baby! I hate he has to go thru this!! I love your cards you made! Little creative girl that you are!!

Love,
Tambrey

Anonymous said...

You guys have a amazing looking family. It has been a long time since I have seen you guys. I have enjoyed reading your blog.
Anita (Sadler) Raper