Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kindergarten, 3rd grade, 4th grade and a Bathing Beauty

Well, it's official..... I have stepped back into the classroom. No, not to take my kiddos to school, to teach again. I joined the wonderful staff at Anderson Elementary School just a week before school started. I was thrilled to accept this position, as I totally believe God's hand was in it. I have the best class and I'm so excited to be teaching school again. I consider it a huge blessing. :)


So, on August 18, Alex started kindergarten, Audrey started 3rd grade and I started 4th grade! It's been great ever since. Alex thoroughly enjoys his class. He loves school. He is ready to go back the minute he gets home. He's made lots of new friends. Audrey is having an excellent year, as well. She is quite happy that her mama is at the same school with her. I have to say, it's been a treat, having that special time with her in the mornings and the afternoons. We're all happy and doing great!

Here is my bathing beauty that will turn 11 months old tomorrow. Where has the time gone? She is so excited about everything. She is such a happy baby and quite adventurous. She is everywhere and into everything. She leaves no stone unturned. If it's out she's gonna find it and check it out. She has magnifying glasses for eyes, cuz I tell ya that girl can see the tiniest things ever on the floor. ;0 She loves any table food her little gums can chew, she loves her bed. she is crazy about her daddy, she still only has 2 teeth, she isn't walking yet, she has said mama, daddy, baby and bottle.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that school is going so great for all of you! YAY! Your kiddos look so precious...Kathryn is such a doll. I cannot believe she's almost a year old. Such a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

Sweet babies! Love you r new pst and the kids! Kat is so cute!! Want to pinch those rolls! Or slap some butter on them!! LOL!
tambrey

Anonymous said...

Look at those rolls!!!! SOOOOO cute!!