Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's official!

No turning back now! I registered for the St. Jude's Memphis Grizzlies House 5K today!!! WHOA!! I'm super pumped. I originally planned to run the half marathon with all my precious buds, but it just didn't work out. I went back to work and the mental pressure was more than I could handle. I just couldn't log the hours needed weekly, plus work, plus take care of my family and all the other stuff. ????Maybe next year???? This past weekend Ash, Autumn, Julie, Connie, Julie, Tambrey and some other wonderful people from our church ran the Wiggins Cabin Festival 5K. And boy did that motivate me! Tambrey has been such a blessing and encouragement to all of us women. Love you girl!!!! So, I'm pressing forward and setting some goals for this 5K Dec. 6. OH I'm so excited just thinking about it. Autumn is going to join me and I'm ready to see what we can do.

3 comments:

Tambrey said...

U r gonna rock it, girl! You are going to LOVE every part of it! And I am just so proud of your determination and dedication! See you @ 5am for bootcamp!!

Brooke said...

Good for you! I'm so impressed.

Anonymous said...

You go girl! You can do it!!