Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kickin' it with the Kinley's and ramblings about good friends

Can I just say that this family has been a true blessing to us. We love them so much. Alex, Audrey and Kathryn enjoy playing with them. And, well..........Jim and I enjoy playing with Benny and Tambrey too. (wink) Benny and Jim have become really good friends and that has been so awesome. They get to share their music together and Benny has been travelling with Jim, too. That has been such a gift from our Heavenly Father, who always has the details worked out. So, this all works for the benefit of Tambrey and me. (wink wink) My dearest friend Suzanne moved away several years ago and she was my workout buddy. She always held me accountable. The fact that Suzanne and I were bestest friends was just the bonus. I've been in a lull since she moved, I was still working out but not like I did when she lived here. (BTW......miss you Suzy) God placed Tambrey in my life and so many gaps were filled. WOW!!! Am I working out again?? This girl could motivate the dead!! I love ya sista!!! :) Thanks for getting my rump moving and motivating me to run this 5K.

I never in a million years dreamed I could run and here Autumn and I are running 4 miles together. Autumn is a precious treasure, as well. She and I have been dear friends for years. Our friendship started when Alex was born and I cannot say enough about the friend that she has been. I love you girl! We've shared alot in those 5 years and I'm so thankful for her place in my life. My family ADORES her and her family. Alex is crazy about Jason. He always plays with him and gives him so much attention. (wink) Thanks Jason for always making Alex feel so special. Autumn and I are going for this 5K in Memphis and were stoked about it. If you do not run, you should try it. It is so exhilirating!!!!

Thanks Julie Brooks for pushing me on, you have been such an inspiration to me. To watch you go from running a little to running 12 miles is encouragement enough! You have been a light in my life. God placed you in my life perfectly. I know how he used circumstances in your life to help guide me and push me on and encourage me. Thank you for sharing with me and being a beautiful Christian. Thank you for who you are!

I'm so excited about the friendships God has brought together through exercise.............I love my workout buddies Julie Bridges, Connie, Autumn, Julie Brooks, Tambrey(our leader) and look so forward to seeing your precious faces at 5am.


Just thought I would leave this post with a funny picture. The Kinley's were over for supper one night and Audrey was dressing Alex and Kole up in all black. They were so funny. She put Jim's black socks on them, some of Alex's black shorts and her black tops. She had on her witch dress. They were playing hide n seek and scaring each other. Too silly. This picture was the best I could do. They wouldn't sit still for me to get a picture.
And it just wouldn't be right if I didn't include a picture of Kathryn and Kate!!

Here is a page I worked on yesterday. I created a blogheader for a friend and started Kathryn's 1st birthday page too. I'll post her birthday page when I finish. :)





2 comments:

Jason, Autumn, Jessie, and Lanee said...

You cannot imagine how much I treasure our friendship. Jason and I love your family. Alex will always be my boy I was never able to have. Audrey has always been like one of my girls. I feel like Kathryn came at such a great time in your lives and I know being with her helped me with feelings I was having at the time. Jason and I loved keeping her for the weekend that time. Can't believe she is walking. Thanks for working out with me and encouraging me with my running. Thanks Jim for the music on my MP3, you are the best! I am excited about St. Jude!! Love you

Tambrey said...

My precious Beth! What a sweet and personal message! We feel the same about you all. Benny needed someone like Jim in his life so bad. The way they share music and a passion for God is amazing to watch. Benny is better for having meet Jim. And you! I just love you to pieces! I laugh so much when I am w/ you! Your encouragement, love, and thoughtfulness makes you an incredible servant of God! My sista you are!! I can't wait to see how well you are going to do in Memphis! Rock on girl! Give God the glory!