Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Oh I'm so thankful for many things. Most of all........my family. I'm so thankful to have a precious sister that means the world to me. I have an adorable baby brother, who is finishing up his senior year at the University of Arkansas. I cannot believe it. I'm so proud of him!!!! It has been such a wonderful week here in Little Rock. We have already shopped and had, umm, yes a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks(yumarama). My sister and mom are steadily baking and cooking in the kitchen, as I sit here and play on my laptop. And let me tell you it is smelling delicious. My wonderful niece, Natalie, colored my hair Tuesday night. Yes, with a $3 box from Target and I think she did a fabulous job. Thanks Nat!!!!! Natalie is a junior at the U of A, too. She is getting a degree in Elementary Education(taking after her aunt) *wink* So proud of you. I'm so thankful for this time I'm getting with my family. We are having such a wonderful time together. We are planning for an early morning outing tomorrow to get ahead on those FAB deals. Wish us luck!!! I hope everyone is having a marvelous Thanksgiving. I'll leave you with some pictures of these great people!
Natalie

Amy, Bennett and me



Amy and me

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So glad you're having a great Thanksgiving. Tell your fam I said "hey". Good luck with the shopping tomorrow! Love u!

Anonymous said...

UPDATES please! ;) Your bound to have some cute pictures of BABY to post!!!