Saturday, March 29, 2008

Jessica Sprague

Well, I'm finally getting my hands into my photoshop class with Jessica Sprague. Up and Runnin with Photoshop is the class I'm taking. Jessica is a wonderful teacher! It's definitely a self paced class, which is best for me. All the emails and lessons are on her website forever, they are always accessible. That is so good for me, because I couldn't even start the class until 2 weeks after it began. If you have even considered digital scrapbooking, I HIGHLY recommend Jessica Sprague.


Just thought I would share week 3 layout!


3 comments:

Amy said...

This is fabulous Beth! Great job on your "homework"!

Hugs,
Amy

Anonymous said...

This layout is gorgeous! I LOVE the brightly colored mini-photos! Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Great page! Awesome blog header!!! Your rockin' it now!!