Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Inspiring Testimony of Art Monk (inductee Pro Football Hall of Fame)

Please click on the picture below to hear the testimony of his salvation. The video is about 20 minutes, but please take the time to listen it is SOOO worth it. It's not everyday you hear a pro football player or any athlete for that matter share the way this man did. I hope you find inspiration from him and become encouraged in your christian walk!




Kathryn is doing well today. Everything went smooth with her tubes yesterday, except for the spike in fever yesterday afternoon. She had me a little unnverved with a fever of 104.7. I've never had that with Audrey or Alex, so I was a bit unprepared. But, she is fine and both dr's agree it's something viral. She has had no fever today. Thank you for your prayers and for checking in on us. I appreciate you all so much! :) Big Hugs. Now, go check out that video.






No comments: