Saturday, February 23, 2008

Catching up!!!!!!!

Does anyone know Curtis? I would like to send out the cd, but haven't heard.

It's been a busy week around here. Kathryn is up to new things. She can sit up by herself for about 3 seconds. LOL!!!! The kids love it. I know the minute her feet hit the floor she'll be running to catch up with the older ones!

We are going to start Family Night here in our home on Monday night. It is going to be a God centered evening with lots of fun and activities. We are going to start with the Heritage Builders, Ten Commandments. They have lots to choose from in the series and I can't wait to get through them all. YOu can check them out here. Just scroll down the left side of the page until you reach the books named Family NIghts! Ill keep you posted on all the excitement here in the Murphy household. :)

I've been working on listing items on ebay. I'm new to that world, but it's turned out to be quite beneficial and exciting. I haven't been posting or being too creative, as ebay takes up quite a bit of time. I think I'm getting the hang of it and fitting it into my schedule so now I'm back to posting!

I cannot wait for all the new CHA things to be out! It looks like it was an amazing time and lots of great product coming out! WoOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! There goes my ebay money!

Things are great with hubby. His cd is doing well. He's busy booking concerts and his single is creeping up the chart to #17 this week! Way to go hubby. Check out his sites here and here. You can also download his album or just some songs from Itunes.

We've been selling Girl Scout Cookies, so now we are delivering them. Girl Scout Cookies have taken over my dining room! OH yeah and my ebay stuff, as well. !!!! LOL

Alex is signing up for t ball this morning! He's really excited about that.

Don't know much else! Hope everyone is finding blessings all around them. :)

No comments: