Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Yesterday started out really well...............I was actually getting a Mommy's day out. My first day without a single child in a good while. I went to get my hair done! It was so nice and relaxing. I was headed back home (I have to drive an hour away) and everything changed. :( I was at a red light and traffic started to move so I put my foot on the gas. At that point, I looked down at my Ipod(it was giving me fits-it wouldn't rewind) and next thing I know BAM!!! I slammed into the back of the sweetest lady. It was awful. Neither of us were hurt! My car didn't appear to have major damage. Hers had a good smashing. She was so sweet! I was just bawling crying. I felt so bad for her, I ruined her day. There I was carelessly looking at my Ipod. I'm so thankful noone was hurt, it could have been so much worse! Anyway................I'm okay and that day has passed. But, it definitely didn't turn out the way I thought it would.


I'm reading Understanding Exposure and really excited about getting to know my camera. I have the Canon Digital Rebel and know very little about it. I've loved photography since I was a child. It has always enamored me. So, I'll let you know how that is going and update some photos with my new tricks!!! { :)}


Monday I start Jessica Sprague's class Up and Running with Photoshop! REAL excited about that! I have been waiting along time for the class to start. WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! I'll be sharing my work from that class soon! :)


Kindergarten orientation is next week! YIKES!!!! I can't believe Alex will be going to kindergarten. So much to prepare for, especially with his food allergies.


Family Night was so much fun! We had a ball! UNFORTUNATELY, I deleted pics from that night. {super duper sad face} I have been shooting so much random stuff in the past 2 days from the exercises in my new book, I just accidentally deleted it.


Now, that I've rambled away. I hope everyone is having a fabulous week!

Watch out for those Ipods and Cell phones.


Good Day!
Kathryn Olivia 4 months and 3 weeks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is that sweet baby girls BOW???? HELLO????? :)