Thursday, February 28, 2008

I had to share this................



As I said earlier I have been playing with my camera since I received my new book, Understanding Exposure! I've been playing with the aperture, shutter speed and ISO to get the perfect exposure with a blurred background. Anyway.....................this picture was too funny of Audrey I had to share!!


This picture turned out okay. I think the aperture was 4 and ISO 800. The lighting is awful..................but I did achieve a blurred background, which is what I'm trying to master right now!







And this photo is a perfect example of just how Alex feels about all my picture taking lately! HA!!!!!!!! He's my picture man................but lately.............he is just plain tired of it. He runs and hides when he sees me coming with the camera. LOL
And Kathryn does not look too thrilled to be photographed either! LOL!!!!!!!! But, what a milestone! I think she was sitting there for atleast 15 seconds. My Big Girl! :) She will be 5 months old on Tuesday.
she wants me to hold her a bunch lately
she loves to be read to and enjoys looking at the pages
she loves her baby einstein videos BABY BACH being her favorite
she loves to chew on her fingers and anything she can get her chubby little fingers on
she loves her bathtime
she's giggling out loud
she is a snuggle bug
she loves sleeping on her belly
she loves her fish aquarium in her baby bed
she's awake more during the day and more playful
she's one precious little angel to us all and very very spoiled
{we had some super duper wonderful 70 degrees today}
Hope everyone is doing GREAT! :)


No comments: