Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Winner IS........................

Curtis !!!!
Thank you so much to those of you that left a comment. I'm sorry that everyone couldn't win! :D I really enjoyed reading your comments about those that mean so much to you! You had some amazing stories to share! I loved them all!

Curtis email me your address at elizabethmurphy@alltel.net

Cute heart box that you decorated. I feel blessed to have so many special
people in my life. The one that I feel truly blessed to have in my life is my
mom. She will be 85 this April. She raised me and my brother on her own. For an
income she took in ironing and babysat. She has taught me so much. Now it is my
turn to take care of her as she is unable to get around and her memory is
starting to fail. She means the world to me. Thanks for such a nice
giveaway.


No comments: