Saturday, April 12, 2008

First digital page from scratch

Thanks to Jessica Sprague, I'm a little bit smarter in the digital scrapbooking world. You can check out her blog here and sign up for her newsletter. Tons of free info on her blog, it's GREAT.




I completed this page with Jacque Larson's Good Day Sunshine Full Kit from The Lilypad. I love her stuff! It's so fun, funky and full of life! Not to mention, she is a super sweet lady! She sent me a personal email thanking me for purchasing her designs.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!!! Baby and the page! Let me know what the Dr. says today.....and just think you don't have to cook for awhile!! YAY! Now, Jim needs to hire the maid back and you have it made. :)Let me know if you need anything.

Melissa said...

Great page, so colorful and bright, Kathryn's happy face is precious! I can't wait to get started with Jessica's class soon!

Anonymous said...

oh it's adorable Beth.. I love that photo.. so stinkin CUTE! -Jacque