Sunday, June 8, 2008

American Solutions and Saving Money

In an effort to make staying at home alot easier for us. I am jumping into the coupon world. I'm also paying attention to circulars and doing my best to purchase items where they are cheapest. With our family of 5, gas prices through the roof and a multiple food allergic child, it is quite a challenge to save money. But, I'm taking the challenge! I wanted to share some of the great blogs I have come across that help extremely in this endeavor.

Proverbs 21:20 " In the house of the wise are stores of choice food and oil, but a foolish man devours all he has. "

As you check out these blogs you will also find a host of other blogs/sites to help!! :) As a result of these wonderful women that share so graciously with us, I saved a whopping $12.50 on my bill this week! WoooHoooo!!!!! :)

Milk Allergy Mom

Be Thrifty Like Us

Be Centsable

Coupons Inc.

Coupons

Baby Cheapskate

Freebies 4Mom



I would like to direct your attention to this website American Solutions . This is a campaign to lower gas prices in our country. They want to encourage Washington to drill here in the US so that we can have affordable gasoline, which indirectly affects everything else we purchase. :) If you believe this, PLEASE go now and sign the petition. Please pass this site on to anyone you know would have interest in this!!! Here is your chance to make a difference and be a part of a major revolution. How exciting is this? Check it out!!! :) Youtube Campaign

No comments: