Thursday, June 5, 2008

Audrey in a nutshell

Here are a few things that have been going on in the life of Audrey Elizabeth. My little girl has just finished 2nd grade. She had an amazing year with one amazing teacher! Thank you Mrs. Hambrick for all that you were to us, as it was a big adjustment for all of us with kiddo #3 adding to the mix!


It was so exciting to see what all she had been learning in dance this year at her recital. She has really become quite a little dancer! She loves dance and that makes me so happy, as dance was something I thoroughly enjoyed (minus the year I was 5 and begged to quit because I said it made my feet hurt) LOL!!! Aunt Amy, Mawsie and Natalie came for the recital and thanks Natalie for all your help! Natalie did all costume and hair changes for me! HUGE HELP!!









Children's Choir at church put on the end of the year program, Life's School Musical. Audrey you did a wonderful job with your duet and speaking parts! Mommy and Daddy were soo soo proud of you!!!





Congratulations on all A's. Another great year! Special thanks to Mrs. Hambrick. We love you and will miss you greatly!





Most importantly this year was Audrey's baptism. She accepted Christ into her heart and that was such a beautiful and gratifying time for her daddy and me. There is no other day in the world as special as your spiritual birthday! Congratulations on your eternal life with Jesus Christ.


4 comments:

Courtney said...

Beth- I was so glad to find your blog and catch up with you guys! I can't believe how big the kids have gotten! See you soon-
courtney johnson

Courtney said...

I am so stupid! I forgot it shows up my name!

Melissa said...

Please tell Audrey that we are soo proud of her accomplishments this year at school and in dance. And most importantly, her decision to accept Jesus as her Savior. She's growing up to be such a beautiful and talented young lady! We love you guys and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Audrey! You are so pretty in these pics of your recital! I love that you have asked Jesus into your heart. May you shine for the Lord in all you do!!
Mrs. Tambrey