Monday, June 16, 2008

Sitting Up


Yesterday morning I walked into Kathryn's room and she was sitting up in her crib. Another milestone has been reached. She is growing up way too fast. Where has the time gone? She is crawling everywhere and babbling all of the time now. She loves carrots and these snacks. I guess she gets her blonde hair from me. I believe my hair was blonde until somewhere around the 2nd grade. She still has no teeth. So, it's official she has been teething most of her life. LOL............drool and chewing on everything, yet we wake up to a toothless baby everyday. :0 She is so precious to all of us. Alex told me last week that he was going to marry Kaphwyn (I love to hear him say her name). She is 8 1/2 months old. She enjoys the swimming pool, so hopefully she'll be a fish like her brother and sister.




1 comment:

Melissa said...

Aww, sweet baby girl. I can't believe how big she's getting...and that blond hair! Such a beauty!