Thursday, June 26, 2008

Melinda and David Harris

Jim and I got to be part of a wonderful event this past weekend. Two amazing people joined their lives as one. Not only did they join together, but Dave welcomed Melinda's children into his life as if they were his own. He is an amazing man and these two people are going to grow old together and live happily ever after. I'm so incredibly happy for you Melinda! :) Congratulations to the two of you. Jim and I were so honored to share the entire weekend celebrating with them. Jim sang the Prayer (Josh Groban) and I will be here(Steven Curtis Chapman), you did a great job honey! I was a bridesmaid and was so pleased when Melinda asked me to be a part of this special time in her life.
Me, Melinda and Sara at Rehearsal Dinner (that would be Audrey giving me bunny ears)

Melinda and her precious baby boy Michael (isn't he adorable in his bow tie?)
Melinda's darling little Anna Claire (Audrey's buddy)
Me and Michael just before the wedding
Melinda with all the bridesmaids at the reception


Melinda and Dave at Rehearsal Dinner Mrs. Tena Carter's beautiful home (rehearsal dinner)
Me and Melinda at Rehearsal Dinner
The Bridesmaids
Leslie, me, Courtney, Lauren, Tara, Sara, Karen, Melinda, Allison and Sharon
Greta (Sara's little baby angel), Sara and Me


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beth! Wanted to tell you how beautiful you look in these pics from the wedding!! Beautiful!!! Love you bunches!
Tambrey