Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Dear Daddy,
I made you a bow tie. I love when you throw me in the pool. And I love you because you did the dolphin ride for me. And thank you for watching me play baseball. I love when you play baseball with me everytime in the day. I love you playing soccer with me. Then I love when you play football with me. Thank you for being a good daddy. I love you- alex

Dear Daddy,
I love you. Thank you for playing with me and Alex. I hope you like you like your chocolate layer dessert. I love to sing with you. I love you because you go get Alex and me icees. Thank you for playing baseball and swimming with me and Alex. Thank you for throwing us in the pool and giving us dolphin rides all the way down to the deep end. Thank you for making me happy when I feel sad. I love you-Audrey


Honey! I love you! You are an amazing man and father. I am so blessed to be with you. I hope you have a wonderful Father's Day!





No comments: