Thursday, January 31, 2008

Building Card Stash, Radio and Feeling Better

I spent some of the weekend working on my birthday card stash! Jim got home from his big radio tour up North! BRRRRRRR................it is frigid up there! He toured through Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Illinois! He was gone 7 days and we were soooo happy to have him back home. I snuck in a much needed nap and woke up to coffee and crawled up on the couch. (happy face here) We really missed him. The kiddos made welcome home signs and hung them on the door! He had a surprise for me too. I wanted the cutie pie table and chairs from IKEA for the playroom. Yeah!!!!! He said the IKEA store was unbelievable! Unfortunately, I have never been inside of one. (sad face) The kids enjoyed putting the table and chairs together.

Jim's song, Start All Over, has made it's way into the top 40 within the first 1 1/2 weeks. WOOOOHOOOO! Honey I am so proud of you! As soon as we get copies of the album, I'm going to be giving away some yummy blog candy! :D :D :D So keep posted! It shouldn't be long, hopefully next week. Since his first concert is Feb. 10 we need them ASAP!

Now, for the cards I made. I hope you like them!









Baby Kathryn has been sick, but feeling so much better now! :D



Julie and I are off for a GNO to the movie and dinner!!! WOOOOHOOOO! I'm ready! :D

3 comments:

Becky said...

Omigosh...first and foremost let me just say your husband is amazing!! I sooo cant wait for its release. UBER COOL! Next let me say that your cards are beatiful too!!!

Thanks for sharing and congrats on the record release!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear more of your talented hubby. Your cards are awesome! Hope girls night out was fun!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh my what a cutie your baby is! Glad she's feeling better.

:-)