Thursday, January 10, 2008

Doodliedoo Does It Best! :D

*WINK* to my dear friend Julie Brooks! I got my hands on some of her "alter it" products from Doodliedoo and created some Christmas gifts that made my family pretty excited! :D I used Julie's ideas and I think they turned out rather well! Thanks Julie for your inspiration and encouragement! I love you and your family! I have some of her card files waiting anxiously on me in my half craft room half laundry room. (ill share some pics of it later when it's presentable) HA Maybe one day I'll have that craft room I've always dreamed of.


Hope these vertical albums inspire you today! Be sure and check out Julie's store.
BEFORE VIEWING: remember I am new to Blogging. LOL!!!! I will do better with my photos in the future and I will always make note of exactly what products were used. ;D Please bare with me.
I would love to see any of your alterations you have made with Julie's products.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you! You are a Rock Star!I love all your frames!! You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! So glad I found your site!

Becky said...

I looove this! GOOD JOB!