Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Love Banner







Valentine's is one of my most favorite holidays! I absolutely love and look so forward to it. It's such a wonderful time to celebrate love, think about love, share with those you love, tell those you love how you feel, spoil those you love................love love love love.
My birthday is on the 5th of February, too. So, that might be another reason why I love this month. he he he :D

Seriously, though..............I finally got into my craft area and created this! My children love all holidays and all the decorations, so what a great excuse to create something with my hands for the family to enjoy!


I hung this banner from my mantle.

Supplies
red cardstock
basic grey dasher paper from doodliedoo
basic grey blush collection from doodliedoo
red eyelets from making memories
Hugs and Kisses ribbon from Hobby Lobby
straw ribbon from Wal Mart
red glitter
I printed my heart from Photoshop
What do you LOVE about Valentine's?




















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I *LOVE* it! I'll have to come see it in person!!

Anonymous said...

Now that's Love in all its splendor. Ver nice!