Saturday, January 5, 2008

New to Blogging and Lots of New Year's Resolutions

I've finally joined the blogging world! Please be patient with me as I embark on this "oh so technical" world. I love it and am truly excited about being here. What better time to start than the New Year! I have to say that my dear friend, Julie Brooks, is the one who has gotten me here!

I am happily married to a wonderful Christian man! He is my best friend, encourager and the precious father of our dear children. I love him with all my heart and thank God everyday for allowing us to spend our lives together. :D We have 3 beautiful children; Audrey, 7; Alex 4; Kathryn 3 months. I will share pictures soon!


I hope that I can encourage and inspire those that visit my new "internet" home. I have found so much encouragement from so many of you.

As for my New Year's Resolutions, I am going to work at eating healthier and working to get this baby weight off. I plan to spend more time with Jesus daily. I am going to work at managing my time more efficiently. That is so important with 3 children. HA

Scrapbook, Scrapbook, Scrapbook more!!!!! :D I must set time aside to get pages completed. I love to create cards and THANKS to Julie I have joined the stamping world. I have purchased some fine products from PaperTrey Ink and enjoy all that Nicole and her crew have created. Her stamps are so luxurious. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! Thanks Nicole for the wonderful products you offer. I look forward to purchasing January's release soon! Valentine's Day is probably one of my most favorite holidays!!! :D


Until Next time.............
Have a wonderful day! God Bless You!!! :D





No comments: