Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Kathryn Olivia 33 weeks old







1. She loves applesauce and bananas
2. She loves blowing bubbles
3. She is scrawling(combination of scooting and crawling) LOL
4. She is crazy about Audrey and Alex
5. She can drink from a sippy cup
6. She babbles a lot, but mostly just squeals to get our attention(she has to so she can be heard over the other 2)
7. She loves books
8. She LOVES her Praise Baby video
9. She loves to be around other children, she delights in their presence
10. She has stolen her daddy's heart
11. I love that feeling I get when I see her first thing in the morning
12. I love her little baby smell
13. I love to watch her splash in the bathtub(she loves water)
14. I love how she is ready for the next bite with her mouth wide open
15. I love how she looks at me and then pats my face with her hands
16. I love how she shivers with excitement
17. I love to hear that hum/sing thing she does when she is getting sleepy
18. I love how she fit right into my heart in that special little place God gave her
19. I love the size of our family, it's just perfect
20. I am thankful for the blessing that God gave me and Jim and the confidence he has in us to raise 3 beautiful children





2 comments:

Melissa said...

Aww, sweet Kathryn is getting to be a big girl, I can't believe she's "scrawling" already! You better get your running shoes on. That's so funny that she is 33 weeks old, that's how far along I am in my pregnancy. Hope to see you guys sometime this summer. Love ya'll!

AllergicVegan said...

Hi Beth,
Cute pictures!
I just wanted to let you know that Kids With Food Allergies has published more widgets for bloggers so that there are a variety of sizes now to fit different blog designs. I think the 200 x 200 or 235 x 200 size would work for you. Thanks for spreading food allergy awareness on your blog! Also, I noticed that on your resources link, the link to Kids With Food Allergies is labeled as "FAAN" ;)
http://www.kidswithfoodallergies.org/widgets.html

Again, thank you for using your blog as a platform to spread awareness!