Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Rambled Thoughts and Time

Since Friday I have been without my laptop. WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH (Imagine Snoopy right now whenever he gets upset) that is exactly what I feel like. I'm so lost without it. I never imagined how convenient a laptop would be, well...............it is. I have been absent from the blogging world and have so much to catch you all up on.

Our appointment at Children's was amazing! I learned so much and feel really good about so much I was concerned about. I have a meeting with Alex's principal on Friday morning, just to get a general idea of next year. :)

I will post my catchup as soon as I have a chance.
I'm working on graduation gifts, baby gifts, bridal shower favors, birthday gifts, organizing information for Kindergarten meeting for Alex, baseball games...........you name it, it's on the list.

Julie has some more stuff in stock at Doodliedoo. And she has some exciting news coming! :) :) Can't wait to hear it!!! :)

My friend Paula made Alex the most precious birthday gift EVER. It's a tooth fairy pillow that she made and monogrammed. It has a pocket for the tooth and a pocket for the money! :) She gave him a tube of toothpaste and a brand new toothbrush to match. I'm not sure if it is on her site, yet, but I imagine it will be soon enough. SUPER cute gift idea!!! :) THANKS Paula and Julia!! :)

I will post some crafty things I've been working on, as well.

Hope everyone is great!

No comments: