Sunday, May 4, 2008

What a weekend!

We have been so busy! But, it has been so much fun! We celebrated Alex's bday with his friends at the park! It turned out great! Not to mention we had fabulous weather all weekend. Perfect place to have a birthday party because the cleanup is painless! :) My mom, stepdad, sister, brother in law and their kiddos all came for the festivities. We went to the Armadillo Festival(yes, I said Armadillo LOL) and the kids had a blast riding all the rides. We finished up with supper at Jim's parents house(burgers, ribs and hot dogs)!!! Then this morning was a precious time, as Audrey was baptised. What an incredible day this was!!! I'll share pictures later from all of the weekend. We had such an amazing time with our family here. We don't get together often enough with us all. My mom, sister and I all live in separate towns. :( It is so hard to see each other all together, atleast until summer time. So, we totally enjoyed each other so much! I already miss them and they have only been gone a few hours. Oh I love my family! :)

I have included a picture of one of the many thank you cards I have been working on!
Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend.










1 comment:

Melissa said...

I cannot wait to see the birthday pics, I'm sure Alex had a blast!!! And I bet Connor and Evan have gotten so big, I haven't seen them in forever! Glad the party went so well.