Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mother's Day




I made these little bird books with Maya Road chipboard and Love Birds from We are StoryTellers. The kids painted jugs to make bird feeders to go along with the books.

I returned on Friday evening after our long visit at the Allergy Clinic in Little Rock. Jim had cleaned up the yard and put hardwood mulch in all the flower beds (I was so pleased to see that). Not to mention, he had been working on our pool, as well. The house was spotless. He grilled steak on Saturday night for me(yummy, my FAV). Sunday morning, before church, he got all of us McDonalds breakfast and they gave me my Mother's Day gifts. I got a ONE HOUR MASSAGE and new speakers for my Ipod(so I can listen while I'm in my craft room). I was so excited and surprised. I didn't expect such a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. Thank you honey, you are the BEST!!! I love you! :)





1 comment:

Melissa said...

I LOVE the bird book and birdfeeders, you're so creative!! I'm glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day, you deserved it!