Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Some things in May

Melissa sent me a gentle reminder how I haven't posted any pics of Kathryn lately. So, I thought I would post some quickly.

I have been down with one of my horrible headaches today. I was so thankful Jim returned home early this morning. I was able to go to bed at noon today and I slept for 4 hours. I took a pill that the dr gave me for my headaches. It helped a little, but I'm still fighting the headache and the horrible nausea that comes with it. :(


Here is a picture of Kathryn from a few weeks ago. She has started to move around, she isn't crawling yet, but she is scooting and twisting/turning to get where she needs to. She gets up on all fours and then she belly flops. :) I thought it would be fun to post a pic of her at 2 months and now 7 1/2 months. My how she has changed. :)






















Here is Alex with his cousins, Connor(middle) and Evan. Yes, that is a red koolaid mustache...... And some TBall photos. He loves the game!











Here is Audrey enjoying her bug snack at Girl Scout Camp. (they had gummy worms, teddy graham bug bites, and I can't remember the other stuff buried in crushed oreos and graham crackers) She has had the most wonderful year in Girl Scouts. She has learned so much and the activities and camps they attend are so educational and fun to boot. They have already spent two Saturdays at Felsenthal National Wildlife Refuge, here in Crossett. The facility is very nice and the ladies that help the Girl Scout leaders there are amazing! Thanks Mrs. Darcy for an incredible year! WE love you and all that you do to make Girl Scouts the Best!!! :)











1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sweet, sweet kids! We miss you guys!